Wednesday 22 August 2012

Texting, Photo shoots, YouTube, Lucifer, FAN EXPO

Here's a giggle for you: I was chatting with my fuck buddy via text message the other day and he said something rather humorous I decided to share on instagram:


HA!

That's good stuff!
*

Had a photo shoot with Gaunted Photography on Sunday. I got to pose with this GORGEOUS mask. Here's a peek for you:


I should have a "Wallpapers" section of my website available soon; a couple shots from ^That shoot^ will be available on it.

*

My video has been FEATURED on youtube! YAY! I don't even really know what that means... but my guess is it's a good thing
They decided to feature this one:



and after my second video reached 1000 views... I threw this little vlog together for you:



*

I have the cutest cat in all the land!


Snuggling up with him is one of my favorite things in the whole world. But seriously, I could spend HOURS just laying in bed with him... makes it so hard to get ANYTHING done


*
FAN EXPO IS THIS WEEKEND! That's right folks. I'll be attending Toronto's FanExpo with the G33KPRON girls! If you're there, be sure to swing by and send me a hello


That's all for this blog :P

More on fan expo in my next one

xoxo - Vera

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I do love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P thanks babe. I wonder if anyone even reads it, lol

      Delete
  2. You are too adorable and I'm a noob to the whole blog world but I'm def going to follow yours it's very interesting and well what guy wouldn't want to follow someone as gorgeous and sweet as you seem so keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the blog world babe!
      I'm new to blogspot, but I usually had blogs on GodsGirls and sites like that so this is different and interesting.

      Thanks for following, I hope to see much more of you round these parts in the future :P

      xoxo

      Delete