Tuesday 13 November 2012

Introducing: SIDESHOWSITO

Most recently I had the opportunity to work with a fantastic photographer: SIDESHOWSITO


We have both been waiting to work with one another for some time and I'm so happy to finally announce some new "BOOM!"

When I was a newbie model I used to creep this guys work and dream of the day I'd get to collaborate with such talent. If you have not seen his work in the past, you have missed out! However, now is a great time to take a peek :)
____________________________________________________

Sito Alvina Photography + VFX


____________________________________________________

Done creeping him? Mind Blown? Yea, that's what I thought!

*brushes off shoulder*

Sito and I have put together full sets! That's right, entire sets! So you guys will be seeing our full work on www.VeraBaby.net when the site is ready for it

Also, keep your lids peeled folks because we've got some awesome stuff to share with you on our social links, and you'll get to take your look-see in the next little while.

In the time being however, Mr. Alvina has made this teaser image:


In addition to all this magic; Sito has convinced me to be more active on my DeviantArt account and I have been. I'm beginning to look at my DA as a more serious tool so be sure to watch me there as I'll be posting frequently. Remember guys, your comments and views really help me to get where I want to be, so if you're looking to help a lady out it's really as simple as that. Every view, comment, like, love, whatever the drill is on whatever site, it really does help in multiple aspects. Thank you guys for your support <3

Hope you're as excited as I am.

xoxo
VeraBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment