Wednesday 29 May 2013

Brooklyn New York and back home again

Saturday May 25th 2013 - 1:45PM

Krysta just left the hotel



:(
...

Packing for her flight
I'm going to see her again though, that's for sure! Her birthday is August 5th, and mine August 1st so I'm thinking I'll aim to be there around that time. I'll be visiting California with Gaunted and sideshowsito so I'll know our plans for sure when I get back to Canada and chat with them. Going to be a good trip! Looking forward to it.

Anyways, I'm sitting in the hotel now trying to figure out the rest of my trip. Because of the cancellations yesterday, I officially have nothing going on here anymore. So.... I don't even know what I'm doing. I'll figure it out

4:08PM

Made plans for tomorrow before I leave for my bus. Going to shoot with Jonathan Goldberg which will be awesome.

Speaking of Jonathan... here's something for you:


So far, no plans for today. I might just sign on MFC. Hopefully the wifi here is good enough for streaming. Might go enjoy the jacuzzi while I still have access to it. Actually.... That's exactly what I'm going to do.

9:46PM

I did, that was a good idea, I need more jacuzzi in my life





Sunday May 26th 2013 - 10:30AM

Checking out of the hotel in 30 minutes. I'm here until the last second, because I need every second to be a princess and other annoying shit.



11:00PM


Waiting for my cab... Did you know I've had pizza 5 separate times since I got here? lol - It's good!

Saturday Night's pizza from Tomato and Basil. Favorite!

7:14PM

Sitting on the couch, I leave for my bus soon. Just finished a super trill shoot with Jonathan Goldberg. The highlight? def hanging out the window naked with an audience saying hello below. HA! Good times

Instagram behind the scenes - follow: @jongoldberg 

back of the camera peek from my Instagram: @verababylive

We shot inside, then went for a walk, then came back inside and put on a bad ass shirt from #TheBlondeLocks - that's pretty much when I decided to hang out the window :P

Here's one of our images from the indoor shoot:

click to view larger.
Now I gotta call a cab to head to the bus station. Man, saying goodbye is always the hardest part. But getting home to my warm bed will be the best feeling!

Goodbye New York! I'll be back in September for some ultra awesome shit I can't announce just yet. And hey, if you're a photographer or model in New York throw me a message on MM to book your shoot with me.

Monday May 27th 2013 - 1:00AM

On the bus and I have wifi! hells yea!!!! However, I think this is the only time I'm going to use it as I can't access MFC or anything with boobs. Makes sense, I'm sure the chick sitting next to me appreciates that :P .... so..... now I sleep

Wednesday May 29th - 11:36AM

Forgot to wrap up this blog. I'M HOME! Have been for a while now :P
Sorry for my negligence. Just experiencing this lazy sense of - I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW - I guess this is what it feels like to be home after being gone. No place like my own bed let me tell you

Anyways, I think I'm going to sign on MFC tonight, but I haven't decided yet. I'm not going to make any promises because I want to feel into it. I don't want to sign on and depress everyone because my mind is not here.

As for New York pics, now we play the waiting game. Got 2 up on my DeviantArt from Jonathan Goldberg though.

Anyways, see you guys on twitter. Hope you enjoyed the HUGE LONG blog

xoxo
Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment