Saturday 8 June 2013

Back in action with Artifice and Jeff Hui

Yup Yup, had another shoot with Artifice Clothing and Jeff Hui. We just can't get enough of each other you see, it's true love! <3

Here's some goodies from last time:

I've still got some more from last time to share with you, if you don't want to wait to see though, just go browse around on www.artificeclothing.com and you'll find it ;)

What about today you ask? BIG THINGS TODAY

haha, the little girl in me giggles and jumps around to tell you that I got to be Snow White today.

Here's a Behind The Scenes peek for you:


You can view more behind the scenes from this shoot in my instagram: @verababylive

also shot some more of the red lace

and an epic nurse I decided not to let you peek at :P Sometimes I like to make you wait ;)

Before this journal is complete however, I would like to say a BIG thank you thank you thank you to my minion bitch lover cupcake Stevie for buying me the Snow White costume immediately after my photoshoot. I was so incredibly in love, and Stevie has serious knowledge on "How To Sweep A Vera Off Her Feet"

So, BIG HUGS and kisses to Stevie, thank you babe! You have so many goodies to look forward to you have no idea <3

So all in all, today was pretty incredible. Ended my day with a quick stop in my chatroom wearing this nonsense:





which was fun.

I'm smiling ear to ear right now. Such a good day <3

Can't wait for my next shoot

Coming next... Tattoo madness with Nick Chaboya

Follow my twitter and instagram for live updates ;)
both are @verababylive

Goodnight guys

xoxo
Vera



No comments:

Post a Comment